*This is a gluten free recipe
carafate cost uk 2/3 cup toasted almond flour crumbs (see toasting instructions below)
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 1/2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese (exlude for a Paleo version)
1 tsp dried thyme
1-1.5 lbs. of chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into tender size (as shown)
salt and freshly cracked, pepper, to taste
1/4 cup of Dijon mustard
Preheat the oven to 450 F. Coat a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the toasted almond flour crumbs, Italian seasoning, Parmesan, thyme, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place the mustard to a bowl then rub evenly all over each chicken breast.
- Roll each chicken breast in the crumb mixture until coated; place on the baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
http://dustinhallphotography.ca/blog/page/10/ To toast almond flour:
- Pour the desired quantity of almond flour into a dry skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stirring off and on until the white meal turns darker brown (3-5 minutes)