- 2-3 lbs of butternut squash cubed
- 6 cups of organic vegetable stock
- 2 medium onions diced
- 2 TBS of minced garlic
- 1 TBS of olive oil
- Sea salt/pepper
robaxin for sale no Directions:
- Preheat oven to 450
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, place squash on tray and put in oven to bake for 30-45 minutes until tender when pricked with a fork.
- While the squash is cooking, sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil in a soup pot.
- Add squash and broth to soup pot and cook over medium heat 10-15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Use an immersion blender to puree in pot or transfer to blender in batches.
- Return to pot and simmer for additional 10 minutes.