- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb parsnips, cut into 1 inch rounds
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 6-8 stalks of celery, chopped
- Organic vegetable stock 3-4 cups (enough to cover vegetables)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Sea salt and pepper for taste
- In large pot, heat olive oil over low-medium heat and sauté onion and celery until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients
- Bring soup to boil, and then lower temperature to simmer.
- Cook until parsnips are fork tender (approximately 30 minutes); add additional vegetable stock as needed to keep vegetables covered.
- Use immersion blender, regular blender or food processor to blend (in batches).
*Add stock as necessary to suit your taste for thickness; supplement soup with additional salt and pepper based on taste.