http://crug-glas.co.uk/contact-us/ I really like this recipe for a many reasons:
- Most importantly because (in case you haven’t heard) I LOVE sweet potatoes. 🙂
- Those yummy little cubes of sweet potato amp up the nutrient quantity in the taco considerably.
- My picky 14yo doesn’t care for sweet potatoes, but will eat them in this recipe.
- It’s really easy to mix up the ingredients and toss in the oven for 45 minutes while you accomplish other things.
- If you have people coming home for dinner at different times, this is a great recipe. People can make their tacos easily whenever they are ready.
- The recipe is very modifiable for all diets. My family likes the mix in a taco with cheese and sour cream. I like my mix on it’s own. Last night I tried it with red pepper wedges for scooping (see photo). I liked that a lot and will definitely do it again.
Go ahead, just try it!