http://axomaxs.com/?page_id=107 Nothing beats coming home to a house filled with the great smell of an already prepared dinner. I love the slow cooker! Granted I’ve made a few recipes over the years in the slow cooker that weren’t a hit. In 2013 I actually did a “Crock Pot Project” where I tried 1-2 new slow cooker recipes per week. I don’t recall exactly how long I kept that up, but it was a while. You can select “Crock Pot Project” from the Post Topics drop down at the bottom of the page to learn more.
cheap modafinil online uk Chili is usually a safe bet in the slow cooker and this recipe didn’t disappoint. It had sweet potatoes so you can pretty much guarantee I’d be a fan. 😉
1 lb. grass fed ground beef
28 oz. can diced fire roasted tomatoes
6 oz. tomato paste
8 oz. chicken stock
1 large sweet potato diced (approximately 2 cups)
1 diced red pepper
1 diced yellow onion
1 TBS olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 TBS chili powder
1/2 TBS cumin
1/2 TBS oregano
- Add the ground beef to a skillet over medium heat and cook while crumbling to break meat up until no longer pink. Add the cooked meat to slow cooker
- Add the olive oil to a saute pan over medium heat. Add the peppers and onions and saute until softened. Add to the slow cooker.
- Add the diced tomatoes, paste, garlic, stock and spices to slow cooker and mix ingredients.
- Add the cubed sweet potatoes and mix again.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
*This recipe yielded 76 oz. for me. I called it seven 11 oz. servings for approximately 300 calories per serving.