prednisone buy from uk Two new great recipes this week. I’m killing it! HA! I had purchased some of these items to make a different recipe (Roasted Chicken w/ Balsamic, Honey & Tomatoes), but due to some family schedule changes I opted not to defrost a couple pounds of chicken for two people. Instead I defrosted some shrimp I had since the non-fish loving hub wouldn’t be home and I created this yummy little dish. 6 ingredients, so much flavor, so simple, minimal calories, very healthy – What more could you want? I enjoyed mine over wilted spinach, but you could use rice, another kind of grain or pasta as well.
go to site BTW… You could easily adapt this for chicken or another protein of your choice.
1 red onion (6.5oz), diced
1-1.5 lb cherry tomatoes (21oz), halved or quartered
1 tsp minced garlic
1 TBS olive oil
1/2 cub shredded basil
1-1.5 lb shrimp
OPTIONAL: Whatever you want to serve it over. I suggest a bed of wilted spinach.
- Sauté diced onions in 1 TBS olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the onions are tender.
- Add garlic and cook for additional minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the cooked vegetables from the pan and set aside.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook over medium heat until pink.
- Add the vegetables and basil back to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Macro Info: I measured the vegetable mixture into 3 servings. One serving of the vegetable mixture plus 4oz of shrimp was 217 calories, 18g carbs, 5g fat and 34g protein.