http://disabled-musicians.org/default.htm I’m baaaack! Hopefully you noticed the lack of weekly meal plan sharing over the last two weeks. I had to take a forced sabbatical due to a hacker assault on my site. Thanks to the help of my site designer Darren Roth it seems to be cleared up and here I am again. I hope you checked out my Instagram page @healthyfoodforhecticlives in the mean time. If you didn’t know, I post shots of my dinner 4-5 nights a week with the calorie and macro break down. If you don’t already, follow me!
http://shellystearooms.com/ss.php Some things you missed:
- Spinach salad w/ grilled chicken, grilled summer squash (in the grill basket) with homemade balsamic vinaigrette (1/3 cup olive oil, 3 TBS balsamic vinegar and 1 TBS dijon mustard)
- Grilled teriyaki chicken, grilled pineapple and grilled red peppers and red onion (in the grill basket)
- Turkey meatloaf w/ zucchini & feta and roasted broccoli
- Sautéed shrimp in Rao’s marinara on top of leftover grilled summer squash and wilted spinach
- Slow Cooker teriyaki chicken leg quarters and grilled corn off the cob
- Baked Sausage & Cauliflower Rice
This week I’m making:
- Saturday BBQ featuring grilled pork chops, grilled pineapple, grilled corn on the cob and a spinach salad with carmelized onions, tomatoes and homemade balsamic vinaigrette (1/3 cup olive oil, 3 TBS balsamic vinegar and 1 TBS dijon mustard)
- Sunday Funday BBQ including grilled chicken, Sweet Potato, Corn & Feta Salad and watermelon
- Taco night: I’ll cook the ground beef with a homemade taco seasoning (2 teaspoon chili powder and 1 teaspoon each of cumin, oregano, and salt) and serve over cabbage slaw with chopped tomatoes and homemade taco salad dressing (1/4 cup salsa and 1 TBS sour cream). I’ll have taco shells and cheese for the family.
- Grilled applegate sausages, grilled zucchini & red onion (grill basket) with feta
- Thursday night will be shrimp night OR I’ll check out the seafood truck and veggies at the Farmer’s Market that opened last week. Sadly I haven’t been yet.